Saturday, April 11, 2009

I'm in a BlogSpot!


I always thought making a Blog was somewhat pompous and presumptuous, but now that I've been compelled to make one, I must admit I don't mind the pomposity and self-indulgence quite so much. It's like having my own little island out in cyberspace. (I'd rather have my own island in the Bay of Bengal, but with that, I probably wouldn't have a bunch of templates to choose from and the certainty of abandoning it as soon as my assignment was done.) Vet bloggers would have me believe there's no looking back once you've been down this pier. So here I go.

4 comments:

  1. You are right. It's addicting. I started with one blog and now have three. Found your blog just passing through random recently updated. Welcome to our world.

    -Cindy
    www.lacheapskate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The things assignments make you do... *shaking head* Hope you don't turn into a cyberfreak! Happy Blogging!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done... keep blogging... will stay tuned to this channel..!!
    may the force be with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice writing .... you should illustrate them with some free graphics ... and some of your own scrawls which are pretty awesome anyway

    ReplyDelete